2019年4月20日星期六

I am in the encyclical of ascension

Here "I am present"

I am Presence



I am in the presence of a pure white and bright light, one of the faces of the torsion field. It's not about your emotional thoughts, it's about your heart, it's about the soul, the real me, the higher self, omnipotent, omnipresent. It also stands for true intuition, or inner guidance. The strongest "I am present" can manifest the reality of the world and teleport to the world in dimensions 3-7. The speed of light is not the fastest. There is no limit to the universe.

When one is fully connected to my presence, one can teleport and move around. Humans ascending can fly in light bodies without spaceships. The "I am present" energy wave moves from 7 to 3 dimensions, through the translation of the mental and emotional body into the physical life. Man has no limits, the universe has no impossibilities, no laws that dictate what cannot be achieved. Science is heavily suppressed by the cabal and tells you that this cannot be achieved and that cannot be achieved.









What matters is the presence of each person's soul. Only at that level can true brotherhood be established. Most animals are not implanted because they do not have a fully formed "I am present". So only a complete "I am present" being threatens the matrix.

The purpose of meditation is to connect your soul. So if the critical critical mass of people who are meditating, they are actually stabilizing the positive timeline, thousands of people meditating every day, they are ensuring that the planet has not been destroyed so far.

Keep faith in the power of the light and the power of your own soul. The truth is that each of us is a sovereign being with the full intention of being present. If one connects with this potential and practices it, one will not be manipulated by anyone, any other being. All those fears are due to not paying enough attention to the connection between your own higher self and the power of your own manifestation.

Regarding the scaler plasma field brain-controlled implant network, the scaler plasma network is less effective for the average person if the person has a strong connection to "I am present." When we connect with our pure souls, we are free from the clutches and manipulations of the cabal.

Once the critical mass of people who realize that they are pure is reached, civilization will not go back. This awakening will help dissolve the archons' control systems that bind humans with karma, deprivation, and guilt, and open the way to a wondrous new world in our collective consciousness.

Cintamani is the gem within you, the reflection of your higher self and your "I am present". It has nothing to do with the pineal gland, it has to do with your spiritual heart, your "I am present" and your whole being. The reason cintamani beads can speed up manifestation is that they strengthen your connection to "I am present".



"I am at hand," the encyclical said

I call upon the pure, white, bright light to come upon me and surround me,

I am here to call upon the presence of what I am,

I am here to call upon the presence of what I am,

I am here to call upon the presence of what I am,

I ask the presence of "I am what I am" to enter me and integrate into my body,

I ask the presence of "I am what I am" to enter me and integrate into my body,

I ask the presence of "I am what I am" to enter me and integrate into my body.



http://2012portal.blogspot.com

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2018/04/higher-self-protocol-1.html? M = 1




在此“我是临在”

I  am Presence



我是临在是纯粹洁白明亮的圣光,挠场的其中一种面向。它无关你的情绪思想,是与你的内心相关,代表灵魂,真实的我,高我,无所不能,无所不在。也代表真正的直觉,或者说内在的指引。最强的“我是临在”可显化世界的实相,并传送到3-7维的世界。光速不是最快的。这个宇宙其实没有什么限制。

当一个人完全连接我是临在,就可以瞬间移动,四处穿梭。人类扬升后可以用光体飞行,不需要太空船。“我是临在”的能量波,从7维进入3维,经过心智体及情绪体的转译最终来到物质生活中。人是没有极限的,宇宙没有不可能,没有什么法则规定什么不能实现。科学受到阴谋集团的严重打压,告诉你,这个不能实现,那个不能实现。









重要的是每个人的灵魂的临在。只有在那个层面,真正的兄弟姐妹情谊才得以建立。绝大多数动物没有被植入植入物,因为它们没有完整成形的“我是临在”。所以只有完整“我是临在”的存有对矩阵才有威胁。

冥想的目的是连接自己的灵魂。所以如果关键临界人数的人们在冥想,他们实际上在稳定正面的时间线,成千上万人每天在冥想,他们确保了这个行星到目前为止还没有被摧毁。

大家要对光明势力和你自己灵魂的力量保持信念。事实是我们每一个人是有主权的存有,有着'我是'临在的完整意图。如果你与这种潜能连接并练习它,你将不会被任何人,任何其他存有操纵。所有那些恐惧都是因为没有足够地把你的注意力放到你自己的高我和你自己显化的力量的连接上。

关于标量等离子场脑控植入物网络,对普通人而言,如果一个人与“我是临在”有紧密的连接,等离子标量网络对他的效果会更少。当我们和我们纯真的灵魂临在连结,就能摆脱阴谋集团的爪牙和操弄。

一旦体悟到自身即是纯洁无暇的圣光的人数达到临界质量,人类文明就不会走回头路了。这个觉醒将有助于消融执政官用业力、匮乏和罪恶感束缚人类的控制系统,并且在我们的集体意识中开辟一条通往奇妙新世界的康庄大道。

Cintamani(天狼星石/如意宝珠)是你内在的宝石,你的高我,你的“我是临在”的反映。它和松果体没有关系,它和你的灵性之心,你的“我是临在”和你的整体存在有关系。如意宝珠可以加速显化的原理是它加强了你与“我是临在”的连接。



“我是临在”扬升谕令

我在此呼请纯净洁白明亮的光柱降临到我的身上并包围着我,

我在此呼请“我是我所是”的临在,

我在此呼请“我是我所是”的临在,

我在此呼请“我是我所是”的临在,

我要求“我是我所是”的临在进入我并融入我的身体,

我要求“我是我所是”的临在进入我并融入我的身体,

我要求“我是我所是”的临在进入我并融入我的身体。



http://2012portal.blogspot.com

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2018/04/higher-self-protocol-1.html?m=1


 

没有评论:

发表评论